Well this is a nice surprise. The lovely Yang of Yangloves has nominated me for the Liebster Award which is an award that recognises up and coming bloggers (with less than 200 followers), giving them the opportunity to get their blog out there into the bloggersphere.
I am required to share with you all 11 facts about myself, answer the 11 questions set by the person who tagged me ( in this case Yang), nominate 11 bloggers (again, with less than 200 followers) and task them with answering 11 questions which I have to set (and then let them know about it. obvs). I think that is it (please let me know if I’ve missed something). This is going to be so much fun!
11 Facts About Me (which you may or may not find interesting).
1) I am a Scorpian in the world of Horoscopes.
2) My name translates as “Autumn” in Vietnamese.
3) I love to travel.
4) But hate that I get motion sickness.
5) My boyfriend encouraged me to start blogging. So I did.
6) I recently had laser eye surgery ( see blogpost here).
7) I made my first YouTube video this month (check out my channel here).
8) I love peanut butter. The crunchy kind.
9) I hate bbq sauce.
10) It took me 4 attempts to pass my driving test.
11) I wanted to become in Fashion Designer when I was younger. After two years at The London College of Fashion, I kicked that idea to the curb.
Below are my answers to Yang’s questions.
Can I say white gold? I used to wear gold when I was much younger but the last few years I have mainly worn silver jewellery or white gold. However lately I have seen a lot of pretty gold jewellery around, especially rose gold.
9) What do you think differentiates your blog from the many other blogs out there?
10) What are your thoughts on cosmetic surgery?
11) Is there anything that you hope to achieve within the next 5 years? if so, what is it?
That’s me done. I have thoroughly enjoyed being apart of this and I hope those of you that I have nominated have as much fun as I did in putting this together. Good Luck!