Jumping on the commercial bandwagon that is Valentine’s Day, I have created a subtle soft halo or spotlight eye look which is a technique that strategically places a lighter eyeshadow in the centre portion of the eye, sandwiched between a darker colour on the inner and outer third of the eye. This is a great technique for making the eyes appear more round and larger because the focus falls on the centre of the eye.
In this tutorial, I’ve used soft, pretty colours which make the end result quite a feminine look. You could absolutely switch up the colour combinations for something more dramatic .e.g. purple and gold? or blue and silver? The world is your oyster.
- Make up For Ever Skin Equalizer Smoothing Primer
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 6
- Colourpop Brow Pencil in Dope Taupe and Bangin’ Brunette
- Loreal Brow Artist Plumper
- Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer in Light Medium Honey and Medium
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Powder in Medium 2
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette By Mario: Isabel, Muse, Marina, Violeta (limited edition but similar shades can be found in many retailers and brands such as Makeup Geek and MAC.
- Colourpop Creme Gel Pencil in Swerve
- Loreal False Lash Telescopic Waterproof Mascara
- Mac Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara
- RCMA No Colour Powder
- Australis AC on Tour Contouring and Highlighting Kit in Light
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal
- Hourglass Ambient Blush in Luminous Flush
- Mac Lip Pencil in Strip Down
- Mac Lipstick in Kinda Sexy
- Loreal Infallible Fixing Mist
SHOP THIS POST
(Visited 840 times, 1 visits today)